CoolComputing Logo
Coupons/Deals  ·  New Promo Codes/Coupons  · October 21, 2018

24 Hour Fitness Review + Feedback & Discussion

24 Hour FitnessYou can write a review for 24 Hour Fitness and also view its ratings and comments posted by others.

Read 10 Customer Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness.

How is the price of the products/service offered compared to the competition? (10 = cheapest found, 5 = average)
How long did it take for you to get a reply from customer service? hour(s)

User-Submitted Reviews of 24 Hour Fitness & Testimonials

Sort Reviews by: Best Rated or Newest

Posted by DARLENE CROCE (8 years ago)

I WOULD LIKE SOME HELP IN TRYING TO GET MY MEDAL'S REWARD.SO IF YOU COULD GET BACK TO ME ASAP CAUSE THE EX. DATE ON THEM ARE 3/12/2001. MY ID# IS JY81138. ANY HELP WILL BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. THANK YOU

DARLENE CROCE

Was this review helpful for you?

+0

Toggle Comment Form

Posted by Hope (9 years ago)

happy customer. I like the classes and the equipments and the hours..

+0

Toggle Comment Form

Posted by Wandy Syl (1 decade ago)

Unlike other chains, 24 hour fitness has really convenient hours! If I want to work out at 2:00 in the morning, I can! Love that about them. The spinning classes rocks at the 24 fitness that I go to in Los Angeles.

+0

Toggle Comment Form

Posted by Loli (1 decade ago)

24 Fitness is a nice gym. It's clean and cool inside. They have a spa, sauna and steam room. Perfect for all the relaxing I planned to do after a hard day at work.

+0

Toggle Comment Form

Posted by WorkdOutBuff (1 decade ago)

24 Hours is clean, well equipped, close to work,and best of all cheap!! With so many locations on hand. No matter where I move in the United States, I can always find a local 24 Fitness nearby. If not, they will cancel your contract with them. Not too shabby.

+0

Toggle Comment Form

Posted by Taralea (1 decade ago)

With all the newest equipment on hand, I was eager to joined 24 Fitness to get started to achieving a rock hard physique. They have a lot of fitness classes to choose from for all sorts of personalities. I liked their step classes there. Makes me sweat!!

+0

Toggle Comment Form

Posted by Candy Lu (1 decade ago)

The 24 Fitness that I go to have a great juice bar. Not only is it a happening place to go see people sweat, but you get to meet a lot of friendly people.

+0

Toggle Comment Form

Posted by Jenny (1 decade ago)

24 Fitness has very competitive pricing. I have been with them for the past ten years. Although the best pricing is when you purchased yearly contracts. I love how convenient the hours are!

+0

Toggle Comment Form

Posted by Katie (1 decade ago)

My hubby and I joined 24 Hour Fitness last year. The gym is close by in a shopping center and very convinient, and open 24 hours which is great for us night-owls. The bad thing is during the busy shopping times it's a pain to find parking, but we try to go later at night during those times. All the equipment are very clean and of good quality. The staff for the most part are helpful and friendly.

+0

Toggle Comment Form

Posted by Gio (1 decade ago)

I recently joined 24Hour Fitness. The gym looks pretty well equipped. Fitness trainers are there to help if you'd like. I don't like how they nag you about upgrading your membership. They do offer a nice variety of aerobics classes (though not 24 hours obviously). It can get crowded at times but the cool thing is again you can go there any time to workout.

+0

Toggle Comment Form

Readers Interested in The Above Reviews Also Read

Submit a 24 Hour Fitness review & rating re: good/bad customer service, price w/ discounts, coupons and promotions + the quality / effectiveness of the product(s)/service(s). Have you been scammed by 24 Hour Fitness? You can write a 24 Hour Fitness complaint or post a warning about 24 Hour Fitness including 24 Hour Fitness's service or product safety. Or as a happy client you can describe the great products & services offered. Share your feedback with others.

24 Hour Fitness Rating: 4.0/5 (10 votes cast) [1 vote came from reviews] 10 reviews by users total.

Your Name:
I have read and agreed to the Review Posting Agreement.
Review Title:
Comment/Review:

Comment Using Facebook

Back to Online Store Reviews Directory or back to top.