CoolComputing Logo
Coupons/Deals  ·  New Promo Codes/Coupons  · February 23, 2018

1-800-4Clocks.com Review + Feedback & Discussion

1-800-4Clocks.comYou can write a review for 1-800-4Clocks.com and also view its ratings and comments posted by others.

Read 3 Customer Reviews for 1 800 4Clocks.com.

How is the price of the products/service offered compared to the competition? (10 = cheapest found, 5 = average)
How long did it take for you to get a reply from customer service? hour(s)

User-Submitted Reviews of 1 800 4Clocks.com & Testimonials

Sort Reviews by: Best Rated or Newest

Posted by Satisfied Customer (6 years ago)

Exceeded all my expectations

Exceeded all my expectations. Among best for grandfather clocks, without a doubt! Also took time to give very very helpful advice.

Was this review helpful for you?

+2

Toggle Comment Form

2 out of 3 people said 'YES'

Posted by Frank Bond (3 years ago)

I am now quite a satisfied Grandfather Clock owner

I had always wanted a high quality grandfather clock, but was mostly clueless about the current high-end grandfather clocks manufacturers and the differences between all the brands and clock styles and mechanical movements. They took a lot of time explaining to me the various pros and cons of different grandfather clock brands and styles and features, and what I would get for my money. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone. I know I will be back.

Bought: Howard Miller Presidential Grandfather Clock

Was this review helpful for you?

+0

Toggle Comment Form

Posted by Satisfied Customer (5 years ago)

Definitely one of the very best grandfather clocks dealers. A+

Great customer service and flawless transaction. I spent a lot of time looking at different types of Howard Miller and Ridgeway Grandfather Clocks. They took the time to explain all the differences between models. It was very helpful. Nice people too. A+

Pros:
  • Knowledgeable salespeople
  • low prices
  • in-home setup and delivery included
  • on time
  • extremely helpful and responsive
  • Cons:
  • Would have liked a lower price
  • Was this review helpful for you?

+0

Toggle Comment Form

Readers Interested in The Above Reviews Also Read

Readers Also Viewed These Deals

Submit a 1 800 4clocks.com review & rating re: good/bad customer service, price w/ discounts, coupons and promotions + the quality / effectiveness of the product(s)/service(s). Have you been scammed by 1-800-4Clocks.com? You can write a 1 800 4clocks.com complaint or post a warning about 1 800 4clocks.com including 1 800 4clocks.com's service or product safety. Or as a happy client you can describe the great products & services offered. Share your feedback with others.

1 800 4clocks.com Rating: 2.5/5 (29 votes cast) [3 votes came from reviews] 3 reviews by users total.

Your Name:
    I have read and agreed to the Review Posting Agreement.
    Review Title:
    Comment/Review:

Comment Using Facebook

Back to Online Store Reviews Directory or back to top.